“Ask someone else to create performance exercises for you.”
I had a workshop at the Hollo Symposium at the Theatre Academy, Uniarts Helsinki “Imagining Exercises for the Performance Artist”. I asked the participants a task of creating exercises for me which I can perform during this year. I had printed a calendar with all the months of the year and they wrote exercises, based on my exercises and then place it on a chosen date.
- One word exercise
- Exercise on time – can be linked to a special date
- Go sit somewhere else in the space. Write an exercise on space.
- For you the most typical exercise for performance art
- Exercise on body
- Exercise for the personal
- Exercise for the political
- Exercise for the Everyday
- Exercise for the Playfulness